Best Bet — City Tour
Tours are from 1:30-4:40 PM CST any day of the week- Sun.-Sat. On special request, some tours can start earlier or later.
- Begin your tour at The Raj Health Center with orientation, overview and a welcome., including a 9 min. video of Maharishi Vedic City. Learn about Stapatyaveda (Vedic Architecture), Ayurveda (Vedic Healthcare), and the TM and TM-Siddhi Program, including Yogic Flying, as well as other unique features of Maharishi Vedic City and the Maharishi University of Management.
- Visit the Rukmapura Hotel, a large Stapatyavedic, log-built hotel... and see the nearby Pandit Campus, where nearly 1000 Pandits from India help create peace and harmony in the world.
- Visit the 1.5 acre outdoor Vedic Observatory... it's design principles date back thousands of years and can be found in the architecture of ancient cultures from every part of the world.
- Visit Eco Village, where all the homes, built according to the principles of Maharishi Stapatyaveda, are also of green, eco-friendly design and use wind and solar power as their energy source.
- Visit the campus of Maharishi University of Management, including the Golden Domes, where 1,000 experts gather twice daily to practice Transcendental Meditation and Yogic Flying to promote peace and harmony in the world.
- See beautiful buildings designed and constructed according to the Vedic architecture of ancient India.
- Optional- When school is in session , visit the Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment (MSAE), where students in preschool thru 12th grades all practice the Transcendental Meditation Program twice a day. All subjects are taught according to Natural Law, the Laws of the Universe.
Call or e-mail for individual and group rates.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Valerie Barnard at (641) 472-6477 or
These are private tours, please make your reservation at least 2 days in advance and before you leave home, be sure to get confirmation that your reservation has been successfully processed.
First Friday Art Walk
Fairfield isn’t Santa Fe or Sausalito—but you’d never know it from the outstanding quality of the artwork. The first Friday of every month is the Fairfield Art Walk, starting at 6:30 p.m. Stroll the picturesque Fairfield Town Square where art studios and businesses open their doors to display the incredible creativity of local and nationally renowned artists and photographers. Meet and talk with the artists! Buy original paintings, ceramics, and photographs.